This website subdomain (news.betzone.co.uk and all subsidiary pages) is owned and operated by Betzone Ltd. It is intended as an information subdomain for Betzone.co.uk
These terms apply strictly to Betzone.co.uk and any betting account you choose to open with Betzone.
BETZONE CUSTOMERS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms are the terms on which the Betzone Website (which is owned by Betzone and operated and managed by Playbook Gaming Ltd), the Products and your Account is made available to you, the Customer by Betzone. The Terms are a legally binding agreement and you should read them carefully. By using the Betzone Website, the Products and/or opening an Account, you indicate your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to any of the provisions of these Terms, you should immediately stop using the Betzone Website, the Products and your Account.
Please note that Betzone Rules and Terms & Conditions are both subject to change. The current set of Betzone Rules and Terms & Conditions are displayed on our web site and indicate the last date of amendment. Any proposed changes to the Betzone Rules and Terms & Conditions will also be communicated to customers in advance prior to the change coming into effect. Please note it is the account holder’s responsibility to be fully aware of the current Betzone Rules and Terms & Conditions before placing a bet and once a bet has been placed it will be deemed that the Betzone Rules and Terms & Conditions have been accepted by the account holder.
LATEST CHANGE OF RULES: 9 July 2020
A) INTRODUCTION AND ABOUT US
B) YOUR ACCOUNT
C) YOUR FINANCES
D) YOUR BETS
E) USE OF WEBSITE
F) USE OF TELEPHONE BETTING
G) OUR LIABILITY
H) OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
J) COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW and JURISDICTIONS
K) IT FAILURES
M) MAXIMUM PAYOUTS
N) SELF EXCLUSION
Our Terms And Conditions govern all bets placed at Betzone, either electronically or via the telephone. They are periodically updated which is reflected in any change to the version number and date at the top of this document. The above table will also indicate which section of Our Terms And Conditions have been updated. Our Betting Rules and Our
· Our Betting Rules
A) INTRODUCTION AND ABOUT US
2. Betzone is established in and operates from the UK and is fully licensed to operate from the UK under Gambling Commission license number 050122-R-327860-007
3. Betzone is committed to providing an excellent customer experience. As part of that commitment, we are committed to supporting responsible gambling.
5.Betzone is a company dedicated to bringing the best possible service. Betzone aims to deliver a first class betting service combined with excellent customer service.
6. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). Any minor or insubstantial changes may be made at any time and you are advised to review the Terms on a regular basis. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. All major changes will be notified to you in advance of such changes taking effect. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
7. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA). You are responsible for determining whether you’re accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
8. Betzone is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, Betzone is committed to supporting responsible gambling. For further details, please click here. Although Betzone will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, Betzone does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Betzone is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Betzone’ reasonable control.
9. Our contact details are as follows:
E-mail: email@example.com Web: www.betzone.co.uk
B) YOUR ACCOUNT
11. By accepting the Terms and Conditions and/or registering to use the website you agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
12. If, after completion of our KYC (Know Your Customer) verification, we are unable to verify your details or you are ultimately shown to be underage or unable and/or unwilling to provide proof of your residential address, or other information required to verify your identity, we will within a reasonable time: return any residual balance, up to the value of your initial deposits, at the time of the unsuccessful verification however; any excess winnings will not be credited.
13. As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
14. Customers may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account Betzone reserves the right to close any duplicate account immediately on discovery and without prior notice to the Customer and in such circumstances Betzone will void all bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued using the duplicate account, which shall be forfeited by the Customer, and will return all funds deposited by the Customer into the duplicate account using the payment method used to deposit the funds in the first instance
15. In order for us to complete account requests from customers inside or outside of the UK we may require two forms of identification. The ID required is as follows:
(i) A copy of your current Debit/Credit Card Statement, containing the card number along with your name and address, plus a copy of the front and back of the relevant card. (Please note that for ‘virtual’ credit cards we require a copy of the online statement plus a utility bill with name and address that you have registered on the website).
(ii) Either a copy of your driving licence OR a copy of your passport.
This information can either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Account holders are responsible for all bets placed on their account where the correct password has been provided. Therefore, it is in the account holder’s interest that under no circumstances should any of their account details be divulged to a third party. If an account holder has reason to believe that a third party may be in possession of their password or account details, the account holder is responsible for contacting us to change their password.
17. It is also the responsibility of the account holder to ensure that the credit card issuer does allow the card to be used for gambling purposes. Betzone cannot accept responsibility for any action taken by a card issuer against an account holder.
18. Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the My Account section of the website. If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
20. If you want to close your account, please Contact Us and we will assist in your request.
22. Betzone reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. This may include:
(a) you become bankrupt.
(b) Betzone considers that you have used the website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes.
(c) Betzone considers that you have used the website in an unfair manner, have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of Betzone or any of its customers or if your account is being used for the benefit of a third party.
(d) Betzone is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court.
C) YOUR FINANCES
23. You may only bet/wager with the amount of cleared funds held in your account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets or participate in gaming, you must deposit monies into your account. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found at the My Account section of the website.
24. By depositing funds into your Betzone account, you direct us and we agree to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them (i) to place your sporting and gaming stakes; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with the use of our services. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to place sporting and/or gaming stakes. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
25. Betzone will take no additional charges from your payments card for using our services, however some credit card providers may treat your deposit transaction with Betzone as a cash withdrawal and charge you accordingly within their terms and conditions. Betzone accept no liability for any payment card charges you may incur.
26. To ensure absolute security of all customers financial details and to assist us combat fraud efficiently, it may be necessary for us to request customers to provide personal identification for a withdrawal request when funds have been deposited by a payment card.
27. If you have not placed a bet using your account for a period of 365 days your account shall be deemed to be dormant. Similarly, if we have frozen your account for such a period it shall also be considered dormant. If your account is categorised as dormant and there is a credit
balance on the account, then we will use all reasonable endeavours to contact you to determine your wishes in respect of those unutilised funds. If you have not placed a bet or withdrawn the funds 14 days after this contact is made, then any funds will be removed.
28. We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of our insolvency
We hold customer funds separate from company funds in [a mixture of bank accounts/investment accounts/in reserve funds which we hold with our payment processors]. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: Not Protected.
29. Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
30. For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking ‘Withdraw’ on the My Account part of the website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day but withdrawal requests for amounts greater than £20,000 or currency equivalent may require additional arrangements.
31. If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
32. You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
33. Once a currency is selected, funds are deposited, wagered and winnings paid in that currency. If you wish to change the currency used, please Contact Us
34. If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, Betzone reserves the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
D) YOUR BETS
35. All bets placed with Betzone will be settled in accordance with Our Betting Rules.
36. Betzone reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
37. We only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device) or by telephone. Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void – win or lose.
38. Bets/wagers will not be valid if there are insufficient funds in your account.
39. A bet/wager that you request will only be valid once accepted by the Betzone servers. Each valid bet/wager will receive a unique transaction code. We shall not be liable for the settlement of any bets/wagers which are not issued with a unique transaction code. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet/wager, please check your account history, or Contact Us.
40. Betzone reserves the right to adjust customer accounts to reflect any incorrectly transferred monies relating to incorrect settlement of bets.
41. Bets placed in accordance with the rules of Betzone may only be amended or cancelled by mutual agreement. However, should a bet be accepted in error after the result of the race / event is known or after Betzone has ceased to accept bets on the race / event concerned, the selection(s) involved will be void.
42. Betzone reserves the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet. The right is also reserved to close an account without explanation, however in such case any bets already accepted and awaiting fruition will stand, unless made in contravention of our rules or otherwise fraudulently.
43. Access to, or betting with Betzone may be illegal for persons in certain countries and Betzone does not intend that their service is used for betting by such persons. It is the responsibility of each account holder to ensure that they comply with any laws applicable to betting in the location from where a bet is placed. Betzone cannot be held responsible for any action resulting from the use of their service in jurisdictions where betting may be illegal.
44. It is a condition of our acceptance of bets from you that, and by offering to place a bet with us you represent that:
(a) you are not prohibited from entering into the bet by any term of your contract of employment or any rule of a Sport Governing Body which applies to you.
(b) you are not aware of any circumstances which would make the placing of the bet a breach of a rule on betting applied by a Sport Governing Body.
(c) where the bet is placed on the outcome of a race, competition or other event or process or on the likelihood of anything occurring or not occurring (“the event”) you do not know the outcome of the event.
(d) In the event of such representation by you proving to be false your stake will be forfeited and we shall not be obliged to pay any winnings which might otherwise have been payable in respect of the bet.
45. Related contingency betting is not permitted. This is typically multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. For example, in a soccer match involving Chelsea and Man U:
If Chelsea are ‘evens’ to win at home to Man U and the correct score odds for Chelsea to win 1-0 is 8-1, by having the double Chelsea to win and the correct score to be 1-0, a customer would be getting 17-1 about an 8-1 chance, for if Chelsea win 1-0 they would automatically have won the match.
If such a bet is taken in error it will be settled as two single bets with the stake equally divided.
46. Where selections dead-heat, the stake money is proportioned according to the number of selections which dead-heat and paid at full-odds.
47. Outright markets (defined as after the draw/official field is confirmed for a specific event), may be subject to a deduction equivalent to the Rule 4 (Deductions). The Rule 4 will be applied, according to the table of deductions (a table of deductions, and further Rule 4 rules related to Horse Racing can be found within the Horse Racing section of Our Betting Rules CLICK HERE); with the exception that a Rule 4 of 5 pence will not be enforced. Effectively the Rule 4 will be applied, in the case of participant withdrawals, with odds of 9/1 or smaller. Deductions may apply for any runners scratched from the Final Field prior to race commencement. Any such deductions will apply to the total payout value on all bets placed prior to the scratching and the reframing of a new market by Betzone.
48. Betzone will not be liable for obvious/palpable errors. This includes bets where an obvious error is subsequently identified in the odds/handicap/totals/Cash Out amounts displayed or where Betzone continue to accept bets or wagers on a closed or suspended markets. This extends to settlement errors on bets or cash outs. In the event of an incorrect price being taken prior to the start of an event any bets will stand and be settled at the Betzone revised price. If the revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void. Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Betzone will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet. When an incorrect player or team is quoted within a fixture all bets will be void at the discretion of Betzone. If, for any reason, a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows:
If the event and market is covered In-Play then bets will stand at the revised price at the time the bet was placed (where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void), unless the outcome is already known in which case such bets will be void. ii) If the event or market is not covered In-Play then the bet will stand as long as the selected participant or team has not gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc).
Where a material advantage has been gained Betzone reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose. Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, including In-Play, will be made void.
E) USE OF WEBSITE
50. Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the info tab of the applicable section of the website.
51. The current balance and transaction history of your account can be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account.
52. Betzone actively monitors traffic to and from the website. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
53. Betzone reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
54. Betzone may alter or amend the products offered via the website at any time and for any reason.
55. From time to time, all or part of the website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the website products.
56. Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of these sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them or their use of any information they may acquire about you (including personal data).
57. A link from our Website does not constitute an endorsement by us of the use of that link, the company or organisation behind that link or the contents of the website reached using that link.
F) USE OF TELEPHONE BETTING
58. For bets placed by telephone, you are responsible for all transactions where your name and account number or name and username are correctly quoted (whether or not authorised by you). If you nominate another person as an authorised user of your account, you shall be responsible for all transactions such person makes using the relevant account details. Should you lose your account details or feel that someone else may have your account details, please Contact Us.
59. For telephone bets/wagers ‘acceptance confirmed’ will be deemed only after an operator has completed a full read back of the bet/wager details and confirmed to the customer that the bet/wager has been successfully processed and accepted.
G) OUR LIABILITY
60. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Betzone, its subsidiaries, employees and agents and partners from any claims, liabilities, costs and expenses that may arise as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions or a breach of any laws of any jurisdiction applicable to you. In the event of such breach your winnings may be forfeited and Betzone may retain any positive balance then existing on your account pending investigation and/or the conclusion of any legal proceedings.
61. Despite every effort to ensure complete accuracy, Betzone cannot be held responsible for any errors in the information provided over the phone or online. In the event of incorrect odds being quoted, bets will be settled at the correct price. In such cases Betzone will endeavour to contact the account holder, by writing to their registered e-mail address, prior to the race / event, to offer the option of the bet being declared void. Should a response not be forthcoming, the bet will stand at the correct odds.
62. Betzone shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of betting statistics, in-play data and editorial content whether supplied directly by us or via a third party.
H) OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
63. Ownership of any intellectual property rights in the website including, without limitation, the software, images and text (the “IPR Rights”) remain with either Betzone or its licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. You shall not copy, redistribute, publish, reproduce, transmit, display, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of any of the IPR Rights in whole or in part and you shall not interfere with, modify, or reverse engineer any software provided on the website.
64. When promotional offers are made, additional, specific rules may apply which we will clearly display. Free Bet Stakes will not be returned as part of any winnings. The maximum real cash benefit that any customer will receive from any free bets on concessions – is £1,000 per day
65. We reserve the right to withdraw any promotional offer at our discretion and without prior warning.
66. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), linked NETeller or Skrill accounts, mobile device (e.g. mobile or tablet), application download or shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace).
67. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (e.g. where common betting patterns across the same fixture/markets have been identified across accounts), which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free and risk free bets/wagers, or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Betzone reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in Betzone absolute discretion settle bets/wagers at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets/wagers or void any bet/wager funded by the deposit bonus.
J) COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW and JURISDICTIONS
68. Enquiries relating to any aspect of Betzone should be directed to email@example.com .
69. In the event of a dispute not being resolved following contact with our customer service team, the account holder may refer the matter to the Betzone Senior Supervisor. Should the dispute continue to remain unresolved, the matter may then be referred to the Independent Betting Arbitration Service (I.B.A.S.) www.IBAS-UK.com or any other mutually agreed and recognised body for arbitration, where providing each party has been given the opportunity of submitting their case, any decision shall be binding on both parties.
70. If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions.
71. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Betzone website and provided as part of the Betzone.co.uk betting service is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You may download one copy of the material on this website for such use onto a single computer. Your use of the service is at your sole risk.
72. Should a dispute arise, you and Betzone agree that the Betzone transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
73. Betzone accepts no liability under the law in any jurisdiction other than the UK. All bets made with us, together with Our Terms And Conditions and Our Betting Rules, are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes that arise out of or in relation to them.
K) IT Failures
74. We cannot be held responsible for a bet not being placed or an offer not being matched for any reason or you being disconnected from the Website, including but not limited to computer malfunctions and failure of telecommunications services or internet connections. The balance of your account will at all times be as is recorded on our server.
75. The balance on the server when logging on to our Website, after you have been disconnected, will reflect the balance after completion of the last bet prior to the disconnection.
76. We regret the imposition of the above, however it is necessary to avoid further complications. By placing any further bets or offers on our Website, you accept the results of any previous bet. As such (at our discretion) the results of the previous bet are no longer in dispute and no refund or other adjustments will be granted. If you feel the result of any of the games is unfair or incorrect, you should contact us immediately and report the incident.
77) For certain of our betting products and services offered through our Website you may need to download software in order to use them and we will licence the software to you (or sub-license to you, to the extent the software is owned by a third party). The terms upon which you may download and use any such software will be made available to you at the time of download and must be accepted by you prior to your use of that software.
78) Downloads may involve placing files and installation software on the hard drive of your computer. Convenient locations for storing the software may be suggested during the download and installation procedure but it is your responsibility to store the software in accordance with the exact nature and set-up of your individual computer. We shall not be responsible for incorrect storage of the software in files/folders where it may interfere with the start up, running and third party software procedures of your computer.
79) You shall not:
i) interfere with, modify or reverse engineer any software provided to you by us and/or any third party, except as permitted by law; or
ii) copy or use any software, without our or the third party software providers written consent.
80) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Website is done at your own discretion and risk.
81) You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or for any loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
M) MAXIMUM PAYOUTS
Customers should note that multiple bets can be placed that exceed the limits stated, Betzone accept no liability for accepting bets that breach the limits below and will not void them, it is the Customers’ responsibility to ensure that they are aware of the maximum pay-out applicable to the Sports product they bet on.
Where a multiple bet has been placed which involves events with different pay-out limits then the lowest limit will apply.
Where bets have been placed on different days, the maximum amount that can be won in one day’s betting is determined by the day on which the final event on each bet is resolved, rather than the day on which each individual bet is placed. A day is defined as 00:00-23:59 CET (Central European Time).
The maximum any customer can win across all Sports per day is £500,000. This applies even if the combined maximum pay-outs for the individual sports are in excess of £100,000.
The maximum payouts to one customer on any one day per sport are as follow
HORSE RACING UK and ROW
UK/Ireland & Breeders Cup :
£100,000 – Singles and multiples inc. Ante Post.
£50,000 – Forecast and tricast.
£25,000 – All other derivative markets.
France & Dubai :
£50,000 – Singles and multiples inc. Ante Post.
£25,000 – Forecast and tricast.
£10,000 – All other derivative markets.
Other US, South Africa, Australia and all other Group 1 races not previously covered :
£25,000 – Singles and multiples inc. Ante Post.
£5,000 – Forecast and tricast.
£2,000 – All other derivative markets.
£20,000 – Tote bets.
BAGS and BEGS meetings, Sky Sports & RPGTV coverage :
£25,000 – Singles and multiples inc. Ante Post.
£10,000 – Forecast and tricast.
£5,000 – All other derivative markets.
All other UK greyhound meetings and International meetings :
£5,000 – Singles and multiples inc. Ante Post.
£2,000 – Forecast and tricast.
£100,000: All Men’s full International matches including World Cup Finals and qualifiers & UEFA European Championship and qualifiers. English Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2, FA Cup (3rd rnd onwards), Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga I, French Le Championnat, UEFA Champions League (Group stages onwards) and UEFA Europa League (Group stages onwards).
£100,000: Australian A-League, Scottish Premier League, Conference Premier, Norwegian Tippeligaen, Swedish Allsvenskan and Capital One Cup, Austrian Bundesliga, Belgian Pro League, Danish Division 1, Dutch Eredivisie, Scottish 1st, 2nd and 3rd Divisions, Swiss Super League, Danish Superliga, Finnish Veikkausliiga, Norwegian Adeccoligaen, Portuguese Primeira Liga and Swedish Superettan.
£50,000: All other Leagues & Competitions excluding Youth, Reserve or Women’s Football
£10,000: Scottish Non League Football
£5,000: Club Friendly, All Youth, Reserve & Women’s Football>
FOOTBALL ANTE POST:
£100,000: Outrights (To win League/Competition) on the following leagues and cup competitions:
FIFA World Cup Finals, UEFA European Championships, UEFA Champions League, English Premiership, Championship, Leagues 1 & 2, English FA Cup.
£100,000 Outrights for all other Leagues/Competitions (To win League/Competition)
£50,000: Other outrights such as Top Goalscorer, Season Handicaps, Promotion, Relegation, To Qualify, Finishing Positions.
£5,000:Club Friendly, All Non-League, Youth, Reserve & Women’s Football
The maximum Pay-out on the following markets is £2,000
Man of the Match
Player Specials, Ballon D’ Or, PFA Player Awards
All other Sports £100,000 with the exception of the sports listed below which are subject to a £25,000 limit or currency equivalent.
Australian Rules Football
Indian Premier League Tennis
ITF and Challenger level tennis
Nine Ball Pool
MMA / UFC
Olympic/Commonwealth Games (All Events)
All Non-Sporting Events (except WWE Wrestling): £5,000
Any WWE Wrestling: £500
£50,000 – All markets.
Our operators are not authorised to accept ante-post bets that exceed this limit. Any bet taken in error, the limit will stand.
TOTE BETS The maximum TOTE return will be no greater than twice and not less than half of the SP equivalent return. The maximum Exacta dividend will be no greater than twice and no less than half of the computer straight forecast.
Non Sport and Specialty Bets £25,000 Includes bets on media and television events such as Eurovision Song Contest, Big Brother etc.
For multiple bets including selections from markets where different limits apply, the maximum payout on the bet will default to the lowest applicable limit. Where bets are placed on different days, the maximum payout limit will apply to the day that the final selection in the bets were completed and not to the day that the bets were placed.
Any group of customers who have placed the same combination of selections and we believe have been acting as a syndicate will be treated as one customer for the purpose of the above limits.
‘Casino’ betting through the Website is £250,000;
’Live Casino’ betting through the Website is £250,000;
’Games’ betting through the Website is £250,000;
’Slots’ betting through the Website is £250,000.
The above figures do not include any potential Progressive Jackpot winnings.
Should you win the jackpot at Betzone Casino, you will receive the amount that is displayed in Chips within the progressive game that you are playing at the time of your win.
CASINO FREE SPINS – GENERAL TERMS
Free spins may be awarded to individual players as part of a promotional offer or on an ad hoc basis.
The free spins will be awarded upon launching any qualifying game and must be accepted to play.
Free spins must be used in one session only.
The free spins have no cash value.
Any winnings resulting from the free spins will be awarded as cash in the real money wallet of the player.
Winnings from free spins will be capped to £500
Free spins will be available only on the customer’s choice from games nominated in specific promotional terms and no other games.
There are no wagering requirements associated with the free spins and any winnings up to £500 resulting from the free spins can be withdrawn.
Free spins will normally have an expiration period stated specific promotional terms. After this time any free spins that are not used will become inactive. All free spins will be invalid 7 days after they are awarded.
It is not possible to accumulate free spins or transfer or roll over free spins in any way.
Eligible players will need to meet the terms of the specific promotional offer to fully to benefit from the free spins.
Bet Zone reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification.
Bet Zone’s decision in all matters relating to this offer is final and binding.
The promotion is available only once per household. The identity of a customer will be determined by the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, payment method details, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be require.
The purpose of this promotion is to reward loyal customers for choosing to bet with Bet Zone. Patterns of betting that indicate an attempt to abuse the promotions will result in customer having offers removed.
Any account suspended or blocked or awaiting AML approval during the time of the promotion (up to and including the free spins period) will not be eligible for free spins.
Bet Zone’s general terms and conditions apply.
N) SELF EXCLUSION
If you wish to stop gambling for longer than 30 days, you can do this through Self-Exclusion.
You can choose to block your account from all of our products:
You are able to set the Self-Exclusion for 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years or 5 years. You can extend the Self-Exclusion at any time.
Remember – Once you enter into a Self-Exclusion this cannot be removed from your account.
You can no longer bet with the products you have chosen to exclude from.
We will do all we can to prevent you from opening another account with us, but also ask that you avoid trying to open another account.
If we identify that you have opened a duplicate account with Betzone, all placed bets will be voided and any deposits that have been made on the account will be forfeited and sent to a registered gambling charity organisation.
We will refund any money left in your account upon applying the Self-Exclusion.
If your remaining balance is under £1 we will donate the equivalent to a Gambling Charity.
We will stop all marketing communications within 48 hours of your Self-Exclusion being applied.