We changed our payment provider which will mean all our customers will need to re-input their existing payment details
When did it happen?
The update took place at 7.30am Tuesday 5th December. If you had card details registered before that time, you will need to re-input them and make a deposit.
What do I need to do?
After the update you will need to re-enter your payment card details due to regulatory requirements that prevent the new provider from receiving details previously stored with another provider.
Why do I need to deposit if I only want to withdraw my winnings?
All UK gambling companies are required to run certain checks and we can only do so with a new payment provider upon deposit. Don’t worry, you can make a minimum £1 deposit … and this is withdrawable if you wish.
How do I update my card details?
Here’s what you’ll need to do the next time you want to make a deposit or withdrawal:
- After 7.30am on Tuesday 5th December, click the “UPDATE DETAILS” button below to access the deposit section in your betting account.
- You may need to log into your account
- Navigate to the ‘Balance’ tab in the top right-hand corner of the screen to start the deposit process.
- Check that the ‘Select Card’ dropdown is already on ‘New Payment Method’ before you continue.
- In the ‘Deposit amount’ field, type the amount you wish to deposit, ensuring the amount is at least £1.00, then click on ‘Pay Using Debit Card’ to proceed.
- In the displayed ‘Payment interface’, please input your debit card information.
- The system will automatically initiate a 3-D Secure check to verify your card. This security process runs in the background.
- You might be asked to verify your transaction for your safety. This will involve a security step which could be a password, a code, or a mobile app authentication, depending on your bank’s protocol.
- Once the transaction has been completed, you will receive a digital receipt.
- Your new balance will be updated and displayed as a sum directly beneath the ‘Balance’ header in your account overview.
If you need further help or advice, please contact Betzone Customer Services on email@example.com
Please ensure that you update your card details exclusively within the secure ‘My Account’ section after logging into the Betzone website. For your protection, do not attempt to update your card details through any other method, and never disclose your card information via email. If you encounter any issues or require assistance, always reach out directly to our Customer Service team through our official channels.